Getting wasted every weekend might do some harm to you physically and mentally, but moderate liquor consumption can come with some substantial health benefits. Many people who drink alcohol in excess can become a victim of severe health issues like cancer, brain damage, and liver damage and a shorter lifespan. But drinking moderately can actually prove to increase your lifespan and lead to many health benefits.
A reputed liquor selling company would never compromise with the quality of alcohol they serve and sell. Taking health benefits into consideration, such companies take the guarantee of their products whether it is wine, beer, whisky or vodka.
Moderate alcohol consumption means taking one glass a day. This alcohol consumption is decided on the amount you intend to take every day. You may have read it on internet many a time that imbibing on alcohol within certain limits can result in superior skin, weight loss and reduced stress. To your surprise, some of the facts are true, and I would like to throw some light on the other health benefits related to consuming alcohol under control.
1) It lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases- Many universities have done researches showing studies related to the moderate consumption helping in reducing the risks associated with cardiovascular diseases. They have found out in their studies that taking alcohol in limits can raise the levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) or good cholesterol. Higher the HDL level, more is the protection against heart disease.
Besides, limited consumption prevents the formation of small blood clots that can block arteries leading to special organs like heart and brain and reducing strokes, causing a heart attack.
2) It can lengthen your life and gives you younger-looking skin- Many studies have also revealed that consuming alcohol occasionally or taking one or two glasses per day can actually increase your life. Several statistics show that doing so has reduced the risk of death by 18%.
If we talk about red wine, it comes with many advantages discussed below-
- Every woman long for younger-looking skin, drinking a glass of red wine daily can help you get it.
- It improves memory.
- It offers libido-boosting powers in men.
3) It decreases the risk of gallstone- Researchers have found out that drinking two units of alcohol a day can reduce the risk of gallstone by one-third.
4) It reduces the risk of diabetes- The comparison between abstainers or heavy drinkers and moderate alcohol consumers shows a reduced risk of developing type 2 diabetes among occasional drinkers. It has concluded a sign of improvement in a healthy lifestyle.
5) It can prevent common cold- Moderate consumption of alcohol can boost your immunity and prevents your body from catching a cold. On the other hand, excessive use can actually worsen the condition of your cold symptoms since alcohol is dehydrating in nature and can interrupt your medicines.
We all know, excess of everything is bad and so is the case with alcohol; however, if you are wise enough to comprehend the pros and cons of alcohol, you can confer benefits from it.